Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The growing secret

Monday I was trying on dresses for the cruise. Abigail stopped and looked at me and said," Is there a baby in there, because your tummy is big" Don't you LOVE it!! I just looked at her for a minute not sure what to say. Because, the answer is YES :) but Trey wasnt home to share in the news delivery and we have been waiting to tell the girls until I was in my second trimester.

In June I had what I call an unexpected miscarriage, not that any are ever expected. By unexpected I mean that after having 3 healthy children, 2 with which were not high risk, I kinda thought I was out of the woods. The fear that followed from the 2 miscarriages before Abigail had passed. So we told the girls very early, with the last miscarriage, about their brother or sister to be. They were delighted about having a baby and even more devastated when we had to share the sad news of the loss.

So, all that so say that we decided, to protect our little girls this time. We told no one for a long time in an effort to really keep it a secret. Abigail picks up on everything!! But you can only hide a growing belly for so long. Especially the growing belly of a young Mama on pregnancy #7.

I am 14 weeks now and things are looking good. Very different pregnancy for me this time. We would love your prayers for our little one and be expecting more news and updates on Krum baby #7 in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I ALMOST asked at church tonight, but not because you LOOKED pregnant, but because you had that physical exhaustion look of the first trimester.

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! You are so sweet, I do look pregnant or possible have swallowed something large :) I try and cover that "look" with a little make-up but it doesnt always work too well :)

    ReplyDelete