Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rebekah's surgery consult

Trey, Rebekah and I left Corpus Christi the early on the Monday morning after Easter.  The big kids got to have have their first visit at MeMe and PawPaw's without us.  We left them there for a couple extra days because #1 my mom and Dad where willing to keep them and #2 we had a couple of Dr. appointments for the babies that we could not take them to. 
On Monday afternoon we had our first appointment with Rebekah's surgeon at Texas Childrens Hospital Downtown.  The appointment went GREAT, it was long but that was to be expected. They did an additional chest X-Ray and then with had the consult with Dr. Petit.  We also met with his nurse after we visited with him.  All of the information was communicated very clearly and consisely.  They called us the very next day with the date of her procedure.  I am very thankful that my parents watched the kids b/c the waiting would have been stressful with the additional kids tagging along.  Here are some pics for the appointment. 
In the waiting room.  One of the nurses fell for the adorable smile and brought Rebekah out a teddy bear.  I dont judge her that smile gets me ALL the time.

Playtime with Daddy while we wait for the Doc.  I love that man! The one in the picture not the Doc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment