Friday, March 5, 2010

Thankful Friday

I know I was not very faithful with my thankful Thursday quest. But today Friday, I have been overwhelmed with thanks so here it goes.

I am thankful that... (in no particular order)

-I don't have to wake up to an alarm in the mornings.
-I get to spend each day with my children.
-I can dance and laugh with my kids in the middle of the living room.
-My children have a beautiful place to run and play outside.
-My husband can walk home for lunch, even if he does get called on the radio the whole time.
-The baby growing inside of me is healthy and already loved.
-I truly love and adore my children. Sadly, we live in a grim dark world where not all moms can say that.
-My husband and my children's father are the same man.
-The above mentioned husband loves his family and is willing to sacrifice for us.

1 comment:

  1. Amen and praise God! Whoops. I just realized I hadn't called you back. I'm going to do that right now! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete