Monday, February 15, 2010

Updates

Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I lost the memory stick to the camera and so I have not been taking many pics. I thought I needed to give a quick update.

Abigail- Such a "big girl" it makes me want to cry. She loves, most of the time, to be my helper. She does a great job setting the table and even sweep under the table the other day. Still loves her Daddy more than anything else in the world! More than chocolate, Lambie, her blanket, even pizza.

Hannah- So excited for the baby to come out, She talks about her baby sister in Mommy's tummy often. She even colored Rebekah a Valentine picture the other day and I told her I would hang it on her wall. She really like that idea. She also really loves sharing a room and nap time with Samuel. She is a great BIG sister! She has started calling me "Big Mama", which I may take offense to if it weren't true.

Samuel- Is really starting to talk. Said, "Wove Wou" the other day. He even tried to say "Happy Valentines Day". LOVES outside and the puppies. Still occasionally eats dirt BUT still the CUTEST little boy in the whole wide world. Calls me "Mom MA".

Rebekah- will be out in a little over 2 months. This pregnancy has gone by really fast. Her room is still not finished, but I am picking a mattress up from a friend tomorrow. Yeah, one thing we can check off the list. She is making Me bigger by the minute.

1 comment:

  1. Aidan calls ME "Big Mama"....and it started AFTER I was pregnant!!! Boo!! He sometimes switches it up to "Baby Mama", but really, either option sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete