Wednesday, May 5, 2010

40 weeks Cinco De Mayo

Today is my due date, but no baby as of now (9:00pm) Not much to update from the Doctors appointment. I made some but not much progress, I am now dilated to a one. I am trying not to get impatient but I am very uncomfortable. Don't know why I am so uncomfortable but have definitely never experienced this much discomfort in previous pregnancies. I really would like to do it natural again as I did with Samuel, it was so much faster and easier than the induction process I went through with the girls. Good news is that Rebekah sounded good and everything checked out fine. We did go to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, minus the margarita and minus Rebekah, with some yummy Mexican food. I piled on the Jalapenos but nothing.

Oh, and we took the girls to the Doctor today. They have been coughing and we just wanted to make sure it was allergies since the baby is coming soon. Well turns out not allergies. They have infections. Their Doc thinks it is viral, which means there is nothing we can do, it just has to run its course. But we went ahead and did antibiotics, just in case it is bacterial, since we kinda have a special situation right now. Sad news is they can not be around baby until they are cough free and if I go into labor before that happens they will not be able to come to the hospital to see their baby sister. I think that once the girls understand this there are gonna be some SAD BIG SISTERS!

We got home at about 4pm and I went to rest in bed. Trey was taking care of things while I was resting. He came into the bedroom to visit for a minute and he got another call from the kids bathroom, "Daddy I went poo poo!" Trey: "You really do this ALL day long?" Me: "Ah, Yeah." Trey:"We should get government aide or something, REALLY you should get paid!" :) Then I had to break it to him that the hard part isn't just doing the job but doing it in a loving, sweet and patient way ALL day long. I think my sweet man had his eyes opened just a little :) and he sure knows the way to my heart :) When we stopped to pick up the girls prescription he bought me a treat of dark chocolate malt balls from the special candy section at the store. Not bad, Not bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment