Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rebekah May Krum



Our Sweet Rebekah has finally arrived!

Thursday evening May 13, 2010 at about 8:30pm Trey and I headed to the Hospital in Huntsville with my contractions about 5 minutes apart. We arrived at the hospital at about 9:10pm. We checked in through the ER and then we went up to Labor and delivery. I was examined I was still at a 2 and dilated 50 % they monitored me for a about an hour. At a little about 10:45 the nurse suggested that we try walking and boy did we walk. :) I was determined to see Rebekah's sweet face. We started walking and my contractions quickly went from 5 minutes apart to 2 minutes apart. We headed back up to L&D at about 11:45, my nurse examined me again and I was 6cm. They then began the process of moving us into the delivery room suite and doing all my labs and such. I was examined again and was 9cm. They finally called the Dr. back and told him to head over at 12:15 am. I really wish they would just believe me when I tell them that I have fast labor, this is not my first rodeo people. It felt like a lifetime while I was waiting for him so that I could push. He arrived a little about 12:40am and our sweet Rebekah was laying on my chest about 2o minutes later.

Rebekah May Krum born 12:58 am on Friday May 14, 2010 7lb 10 oz. 20 .25 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment