Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kittens

So it turns out that this is what our female cat "Fuzzy" was busy doing the day that Samuel was bitten by the snake. I decided I better cut her a little slack. The day after "the attack" the girls came running into me saying "Mommy we have kittens, we have kittens" I thought they were just pretending. Well when I went outside sure enough there was Mama cat with her little 2 little kittens by the steps of the porch. She was very protective at first but it was supposed to rain that night so I decided that I better try and bring them in. I know what your thinking one more thing to take care of. Well it is 3 more things to take care of and they are sure making a BIG mess in my bathroom. And I don't even like cats!! I know I am really nice. Thankfully I think that I can kick them out pretty soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment