Thursday, August 12, 2010

Little man of few words.

Me: "Samuel are you playing in the mud?" Samuel: "Yes!" Me: "Is that fun?" Samuel: "Yes!" and those of you who know Samuel well know that his "Yes" is adorable. I am still not used to this man of few words thing. Although I will say, his few words have LOTS of meaning and emotion. He definitely gets his point across.

This is just another way the Lord has shown me how wonderful and different He has made each of my children. Abigail's response would have been very matter of fact but she would have told me what she was doing with the mud. Hannah's response would have been a "story" about what she was doing with the mud and would have without a doubt included her imaginary Grandma, that we now know lives in Germany. Also her hands would be used at all times to tell the story and there may or may not have been some dancing involved.

Wow, Kids are great! Well I guess I should not speak for everyone... WOW, MY KIDS ARE GREAT!!!

p.s. If you dont think your kids are great, contact me. I would love to help you make your kids great.

No comments:

Post a Comment