Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rebekah May 3 months

Telling me a story
Melting my heart with those big blue eyes.
Smiling at me and she might have said, "Thank you for feeding me!"
Waking up from her morning nap. She really was happy but hates the flash!


Our "Sugar Plum" is 3 months old. She is so beautiful!! She still seems so small I guess because for the first time I didn't bring a baby home to a house full of babies. She now pushes up on her arms in her crib and can roll from her tummy to her back. This can sometimes lead to problems during nap time. She is still nursing great, she eats about every 3 1/2-4 hours. She sleeps all night, from about 8pm to 9am. Oh my goodness, I LOVE her SO MUCH!! The others are fond of her too.

Some examples of lately:
  • We all listened as Daddy sang and rocked her at dinner last night.
  • Abigail always wants to know where she is.
  • Hannah is there to sooth her when she cries and loves to talk to her.
  • Samuel gives her kisses and ran to get her a pacifier the other day when she was crying
And me well I love her so much that sometimes I feel like waking her up just so i can see her sweet smiling face. Don't worry I am smarter than that!

Sorry my pictures aren't the greatest. I use the camera on my cell most of the time because lets face, it I don't know where the "real" camera is half the time. She really doesn't like the flash and I don't know how to turn it off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment