Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rebekah 4 months old

Rebekah May turned 4 months old today. She is such a happy baby. She is now laughing and officially rolls from both her back to tummy and tummy to back. Her brother and sisters love to kiss her and play with her. The girls really love to take turns picking out her clothes. She is much smaller than our other babies, she seems more petite. Maybe she's small boned :) but not sure where she could have possibly gotten that from. Whatever we want to called it, she is definitely small. She is still wearing 0-3 month clothes and wears a size 2 diaper. Her eyes are still blue, bright beautiful crystal blue. Oh, and have I mentioned that I LOVE her... I LOVE her so much!

I want to share some really cute pictures of her but sadly they are hard to get. I use my cell phone camera during the day and she closes her eyes due to the flash almost every time. Here are some pics I got of Samuel playing with her yesterday. They are in reverse order but frankly I am too tired to spend the time to switch them around. She started with only the ball and them Samuel started bringing her more toys. It was really cute to watch. He really does love her he is a great BIG brother :)










No comments:

Post a Comment