Friday, February 18, 2011

#5

The Krum's are excited to announce that we are expecting our 5th child.  Not only are we having another baby BUT Samuel will have a baby Brother! YEAH!!!! We are all very excited! Cant you tell

Baby boy #2 is due July 19th .  Which actually means that I will have him probably sometime around mid August.  NO, just kidding, but I would be willing to beat that I will go past, several days past, my due date. 

The kids were with us at the appointment on Wednesday and got to see their new baby brother on the ultra-sound.  It was neat to watch their reactions to the images on the screen. The girls wanted another boy, so they were excited :)

Today Hannah wanted to play "baby Doctor".  She was definitely paying attention at the visit.  She even tucked a cloth into my pants so that I did not get the gel on my clothes and told me, "Have a good week!" at the end of my check up :) SO precious!

Baby boy #2 has not been named yet, there are a few ideas floating around.  I told Abigail, do not say Brudus... I will NOT name him Brudus! No offense if your name or someone that you love has that lovely name. 

I will try and keep you updated on name and all the baby preparation that will be going on around these parts.  Happy Baby making everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting, Congratulations!
    You are probably thinking who the heck is this...ha. Julie 'Dillard' Jensen!!! I think I might need to get some tips from the Krum's because not only do y'all make beautiful babies...seems to be quite an ease for y'all to make them! ;)
    You can follow my blog as I have written a few times on trying to conceive. http://jantoinette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete