Friday, February 18, 2011

Rebekah 9 months old

I realized that I have not update on Rebekah in a LONG time, so I figured I better do that.

I am with her all the time so I forget that everyone else in the world is not delighted by her bright beautiful blue eyes and red hair on a daily basis like we are.  Yes, old friends that is right, Sarah Pyle Krum still has a redish hair blue eyed baby.  I know it is HARD to believe.

AND oh her LAUGH, cutest thing ever!!!

She is much smaller than her brother and sisters but thankfully is growing again, she dropped off the chart for a while. We have been busy working to fatten her up. Her legs are starting to blossom the beautiful baby leg rolls. Oh, I could just eat them up!

She is crawling, has been since about 4 months, standing but has not taking any steps toward walking yet.

She is on formula, nursing is something I had to give up when she drastically dropped off the growth chart, and eating table food.

She is affectionately known by her siblings as, "Baby Abekah".  None of them can say their "Rs", Yeah I gave them that.  She is doted on by her Daddy as often as he can get his hands on the pretty little thing.  To say I LOVE her well, that is an understatement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment