Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday weekend

Happy Birthday to Me! I turned 29 on the 18th and I had a great day. Hannah told me Happy Birthday several times in the morning and in her sweetest voice said, "Can I please come to your Birthday Mama?"

Trey took a half day at work and we headed down to the Woodlands as a family. We had a nice time, it had been years since I had been to the mall. Really, since I was pregnant with Hannah and she just turned 3 :) WOW, how things change when you have 3 kiddos and the closest mall is almost an hour away.

As we were walking up to the mall, yes we had to park a little ways a way, Abigail asked, "Are all these people here for your birthday Mama?" How cute :) It was fun showing the kids all the Christmas decorations and looking at all of the pretty stuff. I got the beautiful ring from my parents sized at Avery, THANKS Mom and Dad :), and then we headed back North for dinner at Olive Garden. We had a yummy dinner and with no wait, Imagine that on a Friday night during the Holidays. I think we just beat the rush. After dinner My great Man surprised me with a bottle of my perfume. I am glad to be smelling sweet again! We put the very sleepy kids to bed and then Trey and I had some time to relax.

On Saturday our neighbors came over for their first backstrap dinner and we celebrated with a delicious Birthday cake that Trey got. It was YUMMY YUMMY Chocolate goodness! The birthday Monkey did a little singing too. We all love the birthday monkey, Its not officially a birthday until he does his little dance. I had a great birthday weekend, looking forward to another great year!

1 comment: