Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cinnamon Rolls

I did some baking this weekend.

Trey loves cinnamon rolls and so I have made them apart of out Christmas morning breakfast menu. I decided to try and find a yummy homemade recipe. Last years were not so yummy. So, I went on a search to find a delicious new recipe that would make every ones tummy happy. This is what I found... http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

I got the dough all prepared on Saturday night and then woke up early on Sunday morning to roll and bake them. I halved the recipe so it made 3 pans instead of 7. So, 2 pans are in the freezer ready to be baked on Christmas morning. They were very time consuming but ended up delicious. Definitely worth the time and effort for our special Christmas morning breakfast.

If you have been looking for a new special recipe. Try giving this one a roll, but make sure you give yourself plenty of time :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe too! I usually just make the full batch and either freeze the dough or freeze a few pans of rolls. They're really good! What a yummy Christmas breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete