Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Candy

Christmas Candy is made and delivered. And it is Yum Yum! I made two of my regulars. "Puppy Chow"( but added peanut butter this year) and another candy that my mom used to make that we just called "Almond Bark"candy. I also tried a new recipe. I had some pecans that I wanted to use so I searched and found one that sounded like a delicious chocolate goodness.



I think the pecan candy may have turned out to be my favorite, I am glad I was not disappointed. Trey's favorite is the almond bark one and I think the girls like the puppy chow.



Here is a picture of the Christmas treats.







I hope that you are having fun with your Holiday baking or at the very least eating someones scrumptious treats. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment