Monday, December 7, 2009

Cruise Day #7 Saturday

Saturday was Donn's birthday. We all surprised him and showed up to dinner with party hats on and Paula ordered him a YUMMY cake. Seriously it was so good I had a hard time leaving the leftovers on the table, but I had already stuffed my self with salad, crab cakes, shrimp and lobster :) Oh, the food was so good!!! We had a great time celebrating!



After dinner the girls went to their farewell party at camp. Trey and I purchased our pictures and started the packing process :( Then the guys went to hang out and us big girls had some fun of our own (shopping) before picking up the little girls. We met the guys on the deck for the "last ice cream" :(
After "last ice cream" Paula and I took the girls to see the decorated b-day room. We hung out with Sedah for a few minutes while she packed and of course it turned into a dress up session :)

I decided that we better leave the room or Sarah would never be able to finish packing :) And we had plans to meet back up with Paula on the deck for our last late night snack, yum yum!

We had a GREAT last night on the ship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment