Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby Girl #3

Baby Girl #3 officially has a name. She will now affectionately be known as Rebekah May Krum. Oh, how i love her so! We saw her move for the first time on my birthday night :) Happy Birthday to me!



I am getting excited about pink again, I think that I am actually going to make a girly nursery this time. Wow, I know a little crazy for me. I am VERY practical and frugal, I have always done unisex bedding with primary colors. Now don't worry I am not totally off my rocker, I am going to reuse some stuff. But I am throwing in some pink and I think that I am going to use the yellow gingham curtains that were in the girls room. The girls room is turning into the kids room, brother will be joining the mix. I will post pictures of the transformations once they are complete.



I go to the Dr. again next week and will update with more news then. That is the latest on our little Rebekah May. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment