Tuesday, January 5, 2010

24 week update

Trey stayed home with the kids this morning while I went to the Dr. , Mother's Morning Out is still not back in swing from the holidays. It was a routine visit, Dr. said that everything looks good. Heard sweet Rebekah's heart beat and it sounded great! I was also given my lab form for my glucose test, so I will be doing that in the next couple of weeks.

After my appointment Trey gave me the rest of the day off... I know crazy huh! This Mama of three and one on the way never gets a day off. It was nice, weird but nice. I was able to get some errands run and even went to see a movie that I have been wanting to see for months. I cant remember the last time I have seen a movie in the middle of the day, "Blind Side" was GREAT!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good doc visit. And how sweet of Trey to give you the whole day off. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete