Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking forward to 2010




Happy New Year!



I am not big on resolutions but this is a time of year that I use to make goals for myself and I tend to gear my projects to, "After the 1st I will..." So, since i blog I thought I would share my goals and to do lists. Not only because you will see posts on a lot of the to do list projects but also as accountability. Now, people know what I am supposed to be doing :)


Goals:
1. read a book a month
2. run half marathon (after Rebekah is born)
3. cook breakfast for my family more often
4. mop more often


To do List:
1. organize school book shelf
2. organize recycling
3. finish "letters" before Rebekah born
4. finish painting bath
5. decide what color I want dining and kitchen so we can finish painting in there.
I feel like I am forgetting something so I may be adding to the list. But Check back for updates, on finished projects and progress on my goals, as the year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment