Thursday, January 7, 2010

What color Apple am I?

Last night I started the 1st Apples of Gold Bible study at our Church. It is a mentoring program based on Titus where the older women teach the younger ones. It has been a long time coming and I am very excited to be starting the process. My prayer is that I will be convicted, sharpened and encouraged on how to love My LORD, husband, children and all that cross my path in a way that honors and brings glory to Him.

Last night was the introduction meeting so there was no lesson but we had a delicious homemade/gourmet meal(can you believe they cook for us every week), had a great time of fellowship, received information about the study and, as if a delicious meal and sweet company wasn't enough, they also gave us each a gift. I truly felt so loved and pampered by these Godly older women in my Church. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord does in my life through this special time and praying that I will glow as an "Apple of Gold"

No comments:

Post a Comment