Friday, January 1, 2010

Moments

I really need to do this more often, Share the sweet and funny things my girls say. They really are great talkers. We have some fantastic conversations! Here is one from this morning.

I was helping Hannah in the bathroom...


Me, "Hannah you already have your panties on?!"
Hannah,"Yes while you were sleeping, cause I didn't want to wake up my baby hiser"
Me, "What a big girl!"
Hannah, "I am ready for my baby hiser to come out!"
Me, "Smoooooch, You are precious in my sight!"


Lord, Thank you for My precious precious children!



* I am including this adorable pic of her with her Daddy from this morning. She feed ALL her babies on the couch and then piled all of them on her Daddy's lap. She told him..

Hannah, "Now dont get up cause they will fuss."

Daddy, ... BIG smile

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks today for my beautiful Sarah.
    I am so proud of her, she makes my heart sing that God gave her to my son and randchildren. They are a beautiful cupple, working together to make a wonderful life. I am so proud of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give thanks today for my beautiful Sarah.
    my heart sings that God blessed my son by gifting her to him. They are gifts to each other and I am proud of them.
    As all of the family waits for the arival of her newest gift ot all of us a little girl, will she have dark hair or light, could she maybe get her MomMom's blue eyes? will she be an easy baby for Sarah? We will just have to wait and see. All my love to the 6 of you

    ReplyDelete