Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st Baby shower

Well obviously not for me...

On Saturday March 20th I drove down to Katy for a baby shower for one of my best Childhood friends. Babies and mommy are a normal part of life for me but it was so sweet to see my dear friend Heather oh and ah over all the adorable little gifts. She is already such a little mommy and I love watching her love cute little Addison already. This was a new experience for me as it was the first shower that I have been able to attend for a childhood friend. So FUN!!


Congratulations Heather and Justin!!


I am also excited because their Addison and our Rebekah will only be a few weeks apart. Here is the belly shot we took hard to see because we were both wearing black.

I cant wait to take a picture of the two girls when they arrive and i am getting enough sleep to drive back to town :)

Super fun morning with life long friends that I love and miss. Thanks Beth, Louisa, and Sara for putting it all together, it was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment