Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dad's 60th


Samuel on a walk with Paw Paw while we tried to stall on Saturday.

My Adorable Parents!

The gang at Three Dudes.

The girls playing Frisbee with Uncle Tom.

Samuel with Mr. Craig on our Sunday morningish walk. S really loved his pretzels and Mr. Craig's hat.

Cute!

Hannah in the Bluebonnets on Sunday walk #2



Girls after playing outside on Saturday afternoon



My great Dad turned 60 on March 26th. We planned a surprise celebration for the weekend at my brother's river house. Dad knew we were coming and that we were planning on hanging out with Thomas and Jacque, but didn't know that some of our close family friends were arriving on Saturday morning.

We(the Krum's) headed that way on Wednesday day night after dinner. Thursday Trey had a meeting for work in Lockhart and then we all chipped in to get the house ready. Thomas and a buddy mowed, Trey and the kids weeded the front flower beds and I cleaned inside to get ready for our guests. Thursday night mom arrived. Friday morning Mom and I headed to the grocery, store before Dad got into town. Friday night MeMe, PawPaw, Trey I and the kids had a nice dinner at the house sang Happy Birthday to Dad complete with his favorite Apple pie. Saturday morning we did some stuff around the house and tried to stall until our friends arrived. Dad sure was surprised, he had no idea. After lunch we my parents, the friends and I headed down the road to Three Dudes Winery. It was great, I will def. be going back :) Saturday night Thomas grilled and we relaxed and visited. We had a great time celebrating and headed back home on Sunday afternoon.

Happy Birthday Dad, Hope you had a GREAT time :) LOVE you!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment