Thursday, April 1, 2010

Zoo Trip










































March 22 - 26 was when we took our Spring break this year. A friend and I took the kids on the their first zoo trip that Tuesday. We had a great time looking at the animal and we ate out picnic lunch by the duck pond, because when you go to the Houston Zoo that is where you must eat. I remember eating there as a child. After we checked out the kid area we headed out for frozen treats from the ice cream cart man and a ride on the train. We were ALL pooped by the end of the day!


When we got home. I looked at myself in the mirror. I sometimes forget how LARGE my tummy is. I had on this flowey maternity top that was sticking straight out like a tent! People must have been thinking: "WOW, what exhibit is she gonna be giving birth at?!"

1 comment: