Friday, April 16, 2010

37 weeks

Wednesday I turned 37 weeks and went in for my weekly check up. There is really no update. Don't think that anything is happening yet, but the doc said he will start checking this next Wednesday. I really hope things start happening soon! :)

On a sweet note. The girls are REALLY excited about the arrival of their baby sister!
Yesterday morning they were playing babies and Abigail told me she was practicing for when her baby sister was born.
Last night a bedtime, Hannah said, " I am really ready for baby Rebekah to come out." I said, "Oh, me too Pumpkin" Hannah then said, " I am just gonna wait up."
Also, Samuel gave "baby" a kiss good night :)

I am pretty sure we have the cutest and sweetest kids on the planet. Cant wait to meet Rebekah and add her to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment