Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Time

It is officially summer time around here. I finished up school early with the girls so that we would be done before Rebekah's arrival and so that I would have a little down time with the kids before she joins us. I have some skill activities they will be able to work on on their own during these next few months, as we transition into a family of 6. But no structured school again until the Fall. The girls have been waiting and looking forward to jumping into the new blow up pool that we got the for Easter. It was pretty warm this morning in the sun so I drug it out and blew it up, by mouth I add. Samuel LOVED it he was wet from head to toe within minutes. The girls were much more reserved and never got their hair wet. A GREAT time was had by all! Here are some pics of our fun morning :) many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment