Saturday, September 12, 2009

Alphabet week


We finished our first week of school yesterday. I wanted to wait until after labor day...well, just because I could. It was a short week. We started on Wednesday and did a review of the alphabet. Each day we had our Bible lesson, reviewed our letters, did calendar, clock and read some great books for the library.
Our favorite book, by far, was A is for Annabelle. If you want an alphabet book for a little girl that loves dolls this is the book for you. My girls LOVED it! I need to try and find a copy to purchase.

Friday we made whole wheat alphabet cookies. Which the girls had fun making but did not enjoy eating. They are gonna have to get use to the fact that I have officially made the switch to whole wheat flour. I am sure once they get used to it, like with our Peanut butter and mac n cheese switch, they will love them just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment