Friday, September 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This weeks letter is A so here it goes

A bigail- I am so thankful for my first born child. There were lots of sad dark days when I wondered if a first born would even arrive. I am so blessed by the gift of her life, her helpful spirit, eagerness to learn, and LOVE of life and her Daddy. My prayer is that her love of her Daddy will one day turn into a LOVE for her heavenly Father!

A nimals- We have kind of become our own little "animal farm" around here lately. 2 growing lab puppies and 2 kittens. I love watching the kids interact with them. Especially love watching Samuel with the pups, they love him.

A ssurance- I am so thankful for assurance of my salvation. Nothing, Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment