Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank you card craft

It is official Abigail's thank you cards for her 4th birthday are finally finished!

Last year our theme was balloons so she colored the balloons on the front of the cards. This year I really thought that she was capable of more and wanted her to take part in the project. After some thought this idea came to me in a vision :)

  1. I printed the cards, to go along with the theme, on the computer like all I always do. But instead of writing everything out I left blanks.



  2. I then used clip art and found images for all the gifts that she received and other key words.



  3. When it was time to assemble the cards, Abigail cut out the images and then used the glue stick to apply glue to empty lines and put the appropriate picture in the blank.



  4. She then chose stickers to describe each friend and placed them in one blank.



  5. When all finished she signed her name by gluing her cut out name to the bottom of the card.






We had fun and I think they turned out really cute! I hope you enjoy especially if you are expecting on in the mail :)



P.S. sorry now finished product will be posted yet. I don't want to ruin it for MeMe and MomMom whom I know read the blog. I will update pics later

No comments:

Post a Comment