Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Mother's love

This evening I am overwhelmed with my love and adoration for my handsome son Samuel. I mean seriously, he could not be any cuter if he tried, and I think he knows it! I absolutely love everything about him! I love the way he says "Mama". Yes, he is finally saying my name. I have been waiting to hear that precious name come from his mouth! I love his giggle and the way he LAUGHS out loud when we smooch his neck or rub his tummy. And Yes, sorry dentist, I love the way he sucks those two fingers. I love that he rubs on his ear when he gets sleepy and I love watching him cuddled up in his bed with his blankie. But most of all I LOVE the gift that the Lord gave to me in the life of my "Smiling Samuel" I look forward to watching him grow and seeing what my Lord has in store for his life.


*Here are just a few pictures, so that those of you who don't know him can
grasp the magnitude of his cuteness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment